Re: Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-66

> 1) winclipboardxevents.c/winClipboardFlushXEvents/SelectionRequest -
> Change the 'format' value for the first call to XChangeProperty from 8
> to 32 since we are passing a data array of Atoms, which are 32 bits
> long.  (Lev Bishop)

TARGETS still doesn't work right. Now, a request for TARGETS puts the
following in XWin.log (once for each request):
winMultiWindowXMsgProcErrorHandler - ERROR: BadValue (integer parameter
out of range for operation)

I can't find the above change in the CVS (is it there?) but perhaps you
need to change from sizeof(atomTargetArr) to
sizeof(atomTargetArr)/sizeof(Atom) ?? Sorry I can't compile my own
versions to test these things but I don't even have room on my HD for the
X sources...

Lev