Re: window focus, raise, and stacking order

Hi Harold, Takuma, Brian,

I have commited a 1-line fix (ok, 2 with comments) for this: when a
WM_WM_ACTIVATE is received by the winmultiwindowwm.c local event processor
call the X restacker.  I tested it and it fixes this (under the X-mouse in
XP's TweakUI, can't test under 98 or 2K ) and it also fixes the problem
where windows aren't restacked when you bring up the window menu on a
lower-level window.