Modal and AOT exit dialog

I have been considering to change the exit confirmation dialog
to a modal and always-on-top one (shown by MessageBox()).

The benefits of this change are:
- We can easily change the message at runtime.  I want to print
the number of connected clients each time it is shown.
- We won't lose the dialog since it remains on the top.
- We can let Windows place it instead of winCenterDialog().
The position will be intrinsically "correct" (winCenterDialog()
gives different position in multi-monitor settings).

I ask this because I don't know the reason why it was
implemented as a separate non-modal window.  I will start
this change if there is no particular reason.

Takuma Murakami