Re: About box

Earle,

Earle F. Philhower III wrote:
Howdy Harold,

At 01:49 PM 3/26/2004 -0500, Harold wrote:

Earle F. Philhower, III wrote:

...I can submit some simple code that does the overridden windowproc (makes the pointer a little hand when you've over the icon, too!), but don't want to push the issue since it's more of a style than substance issue...

By all means, please just commit code that does blue links in the dialog box. I was aiming to do that and didn't see a way to do it the first time through.

Done, but for some reason the CVS commit list has put me back in the "requires moderator approval" class of user (the last change I did, the commit email came back just fine w/o moderator intervention AFAICT)...

Thanks.

I made a small change to your accounts. The "nodupes" flag was set in mailman, while a lot of other people (myself, Takuma, Kensuke, and Alexander included) don't have it set. I doubt it was related, but it was the only difference between our accounts that I could find. Let me know if it helps, otherwise I will ask around for more help. As long as you ping me I can go in and approve the messages that are held for moderation.