Re: XWin 4.3.0-50 crashes with -multiwindow (ping Earle)

Howdy Harold...
At 10:17 PM 3/23/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Upon closer inspection I think you'll see that the logic of the statements is unchanged. I was working on adding an additional case for 24-bpp and reworked the if/else pairs to more a "set default/override default it needed" structure. Looked cleaner to me, so I left it :)
Let me know if you still think it is changed or not after another inspection.

D'oh, I did just a CVS diff and I latched on to the unconditional assignments. I just did a cvs update and it looks fine, no changes needed.

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com