Re: be / international keyboard with xserv 4.3.0-57

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

We are not quite completely releasing from CVS yet. It won't happen until about a week or two from now. So there are some minor differences between the two code bases still.

I'm not sure if you are missing some changes to winconfig.c or if you still
have some uncommited changes in your tree. But since I don't remember having
splitted the existing code with that many #ifdef NO_XF86CONFIG I assume you
made the changes.

Oh... I think I made some fixes to my file that I meant to commit but I must have forgotten.

I added the extra #ifdefs because some keyboard settings were not being processed at all when the XF86CONFIG support was disabled, even though they were perfectly valid options and had command-line processing in place. I need to get that committed to CVS, you want to take care of it? :)