Re: Garbled task-bar icon

haro@kgt.co.jp wrote:
I tried booting my system with VGA mode, and icon is still garbled.
I also tried installing FireFox that seems to work just fine.

What about the attached file. I created it with another icon editor. There is a slight change in the binary file so maybe it will work on your NT machine.

Another data point that I found are, if I setup shortcut to the XWin.exe
binary then try changing the icon for the shortcut, icon select window
show both garbled icon and X on white icon.
I've attached the screen dump as: icon_select.bmp.gz

That's normal, there are two icons in the exe file now: mine and benjamin's.

image/icon