RE: gnuplot Graph-Window is always in the background

I don't have this problem with gnuplot, using Xfree server.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]
On Behalf Of Demmer, Thomas
Sent: 15 March 2004 10:46
To: 'Cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'
Subject: gnuplot Graph-Window is always in the background

Hi all,
I am not sure if this is really the right list, so bear with me if not.

I am using ReflectionX as  X-server. whenever I plot something with
gnuplot (cygwin version), the graphic window is in the very background of
all open windows. Can someone tell me if this also happens with
XFree as server? Or is this a mis-feature of the cygwin-port of gnuplot?

TIA,

Ciao
Tom

Thomas Demmer
Kraft Foods R&D Inc.
WW Chocolate Process Development

Tel.: +49 (0)89 62738-6302
Fax: +49 (0)89 62738-86302

Thought of the day
Lieberman's Law:
        Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.