Re: New windowing code

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

I changed the condition when IncludeMakefile is defined as sinclude (the
former condition seemed broken) and define HasMakefileSafeInclude in cygwin.cf

The second was already in CVS. So I only changed the condiation.

Interesting. Do you have any idea as to why your commit message didn't go through?

I've seen the commit message. But i was hidden between same hundred commit messages from kaleb *g*.

That explains it... now I remember deleting about 200 messages because they overflowed my account limit :)