Re: map side mouse button to button 2?

Jeffrey,

Try to map 'autoscroll' for your favorite side button via
IntelliPoint software.  Since then the side button should work
as button2.  Like this approach you could freely remap mouse
buttons on the Windows layer.  Since IntelliPoint provides
per-application remapping, the configuration for XWin.exe
will not affect other Windows programs.

Takuma Murakami