X Server extension

Hi

According to the FAQ there is no support for server extensions to the Cygwin/XFree86 X-server i.e. no support for the "ModulePath" entry in the XF86Config file.

I was wondering if there are any plans to add this support or if it currently exists in any current development builds. I am not looking for any specific X server extension - I am rather interested in writing my own server extension.

Thanks
-krishna