Crash in xserv 4.3.0-40

Hi Harold,

I'll be sure to follow up on your latest testing tips.

Q: is there any reason not to include symbol information in your testing builds?

Read on....

However, here are the latest and greatest:

- I'm pretty sure that the crash isn't there when I compiled and installed the
sources as I described.
- I've recently discovered core dumps! Here is a post
that describes it a bit: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2000-q3/msg00041.html

So,

armed with core dumps, my strategy is as follows:

- uninstall everything and reinstall cygwin from scratch w/latest xserv.
- add the following line to the beginning of startxwin.bat

set cygwin=error_start=c:\cygwin\bin\dumper.exe

- wait for the crash
- Recompile w/debug info
- Wait for crash
- Coredump anyone? :-)