Thanks and a question

Harold,

Your work on the clipboard with xdmcp capability is greatly
appreciated.

>From my minimal testing it works great.

Now that the startup batch script can be simplified to a one liner, I
want to directly invoke "Xwin -query" from my desktop without first
launching a bash console.

ie. I currently launch a bash script, then run my batch script.  It
would be nice to instead just double click an icon on my desktop.

I have setup a shortcut to XWin.exe on my desktop, but it is not
working.

Currently I am getting an error about a missing DLL.  Unfortunately I
need dlls from both /cygwin/bin and /cygwin/usr/X11R6/bin, so just
changing the startup directory is not quite enough.

Is there a recommended way to get this to work?

ie. Adding a shortcut (or a cygwin hardlink) to the cygcygipc-2.dll in
X11R6/bin

Thanks Again
Greg
--