RE: Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-33

I had not checked, but I just did.  If I remove the -clipboard and the
sleep, all is well.  As another data point, a longer sleep is needed if the
files are run on windows login (which is not surprising).

On a different note, I have noticed that the X clipboard will transfer to
windows as long as the data is highlighted.  Once the data is unhighlighted
(i.e. typing "clear") the text is still in the X buffer (middle button or
shift insert pastes correctly), but the windows clipboard is empty.

- Andy