RE: Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-31

I just tried running this version and it crashes.  I get a normal looking
stuff at the beginning of the XWin.log file and then get one line telling
me:
	winClipboardWindowProc - WM_DRAWCLIPBOARD - Initializing - Returning.
Then I get 64K + lines (total size of log file is 65072 lines) of:
	winProcSetSelectionOwner - We changed ownership, aborting.

Does anyone have any ideas?

rver-Imakefile-20040105-0105.diff