RE: HSBC ENQUIRY.

Could this be a spam harvester's latest tactic ?
What makes me think this ? - well, three points really:
 1) It was sent out at 3am on a Saturday morning !
 2) The poor English. The word 'intestate' is an adjective not a noun, so one wouldn't die 'in intestate' one would just die 'intestate'.
 3) There is no company called Cappa Consultants registered in the UK with Companies House.
I guess this will now take over as we've all got wise to one about trying to help get the family fortune of the ex-leader of some banana republic out of the country since it was overrun by rebel forces. I wonder what scam we'll have to face next - save the starving Martians, perhaps ?
Kevin.