RE: XWin crashes after some time

I have updated XWin and the XFree86 server version to the last ones and
since then it tends to crash after some time but it is hard to know
when. it seems to happen minutes or hours after i change the focus to a
Windows XP window from the XF86 window. The XF86 session just disappears
completely and creates a stack dump.
I have attached the last 4 stack dumps so that someone who understands
it may look at it. I have also attached the XWin.log but it seems
normal. It used to be good with the previous versions of Xwin (about 6
months old).
It runs on one big screen of 2560 x 1024 and i don't know if it is a
memory issue or what not? Anyway, i only had this bug appear when the
focus is not on the XFree86 window but on a different one.
Any info or speculation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

AK