keyboard mapping does not work

Hi all,

wmaker an X works fine until I want to enable F1, F2, F3 etc.
to switch my workspace. I used the wmaker-configuration tool.
As I tried to capture my keyboard entries, everytime I capture
F2 or F3 etc, I realized that Mod1 + F1 is captured but I only
press F1! I can´t find Mod1 on my keyboard. F11 and F12 is
preconfigured and works! Very odd :-)
If I try to change the entry manually the configuration doesn´t
work, too.

I downloaded the XF86Config from here:
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/index.php3?jump=xfree
but this changed nothing. Normally I´ve got problems with | @
and ~ (on my debian) but never with F1 - F12. Could someone
tell me how to configure the keyboardmapping correctly? Perhaps
how to configure the keys manually?

Regards Olli

--
icq: 172670232