interface bindings of x-server

hi !
i`d like to continue a discussion thread some miles away from xfree86.org ;)

if you are security aware person or network/system-administrator with interest regarding
"multi homing issues" related to X you should read this thread because i`d like comments from you.
this thread shouldn`t be of any interest to the "ordinary X-desktop user".

the thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xfree86&m=106900960326385&w=2

Keith, could you put this (being able to specify the interface bindings of the xserver
on the commandline) as a feature request on http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/XserverWishlist
if you find this feature request useful ?
i registerd a wiki account, but logging in doesn`t seem to work for me.

regards
roland