Keyboard focus problem + scrambled icons in wmaker with latest release

Hello,
I'm running the latest version of Cygwin, XFree and WindowMaker (from mirrors.rcn.net, but I also tried mirrors.sunsite.dk and mirrors.kernel.org) in my WinXP Pro workstation and I have the following problems:

1) when I move my mouse outside a xterm windows the keyboard focus is lost by that window and is re-taken when I get back to that window with the mouse pointer. It only happens with Cygwin-XFree's xterm, while if I launch, for example, HP-UX's xterm from a HP workstation or Cygwin's rxvt or Nedit it doesn't happen. This started to happen 1/2 weeks ago (consider that I constantly monitor the announce mailing lists of Cygwin and, hence, I make setup.exe run once every one/two days). I saw, from the list, that other people have this problem too.

2) this morning I ran setup and I downloaded the latest modifications to Xwinclip, XFree86-bin, etc. From that point on, some of the icons of wmaker are "scrambled", in particular the icons that represents terminals and the icons of the "Window Maker Preferences Utility", launching wmaker by hand (i.e. not as I usually do with a script that launces XWin and then wmaker) I get this errors on stderr:

TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WINGs/Images.tiff: unknown field with tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.
TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WindowMaker/Icons/Terminal.tiff: unknown field with tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.
TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WindowMaker/Icons/Terminal.tiff: unknown field with tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.

I don't know if this is a useful information, but I run XFree in rootless mode.

I also tried to uninstall wmaker, to remove from my user's home the configuration files of wmaker (I renamed the ~/GNUstep dir) and to re-install wmaker but things haven't changed.

Bye,

Danilo Turina