Re: partnership with the Xouvert project?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 12:20:24AM -0800, Jonathan Walther wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 08:22:42AM +0100, Pau Aliagas wrote:
>>I've just subscribed to the list to tell you the same thing about arch
>>and xouvert.  Some small problems have arisen using arch in cygwin and
>>there was a consensus that changes needed to be applied to cygwin to
>>have a nice and full support.  The problems were related to path
>>lengths and, maybe, you could help us with this issue.  It would be a
>>nice initial cooperation.
>
>I don't think path lengths are an issue at the moment, for the Xouvert
>project to be able to work with Cygwin.  The issue that is important is
>the file renaming issue.  I've posted to the mailing list to let Tom
>know that Cygwin support is important to us; hopefully he will reply
>soon.

If you have general questions about or requirements for cygwin they
really should go to the main cygwin list.  This list is intended only
for cygwin-xfree.

http://cygwin.com/ is a good first step to finding out more about the
project, such as what lists are appropriate for what.