Re: http://lesstif.sourceforge.net/INSTALL.html#compile_Windows

Sorry, Harold.  I've been really busy today, and I'm a DLL dunce.  I've
been trying to wrap my head around the problem so as to offer something
useful.

I understand the basic issues involved and could see the problem after
the lesstif list responded with that FAQ entry.  But, I don't know enough
about how/why DLLs require all symbols to be resolved to offer a work around.
I'll keep looking...

In the mean time, if we could produce a list of the symbols involved, that
would make things go smoother when we do find a solution.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer