Re: Cygwin/XFree86 Bugs?

Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Seriously, I don't know why I waste my time submitting patches that are
specific to my platform and then wait up to three weeks for them to be
committed.  It is a waste of my time and an insult that I am made to do

well, when you graduate and (presumably) find a real job, you'll have
a chance to get an idea of where time goes.

> the patches _are_ applied, right?

Thanks for your amazing support Thomas.

You don't know anything about me, so you can keep your blanket statements about where you time goes to yourself.

By the way, how often do you have to go to the doctor's office? How often do you have to get prescriptions refiled? How often do you have to change the tubing for a medical device that is attached to you? Huh? Didn't think so. So, please take this as kindly as possible when I say: Go fuck yourself.

The funny thing here is that I am volunteering to take care of my own patches and I am personally insulted that my offer is being ignored.