Re: no key input

Thanks Harold for the special XWin.exe
but I must report "still no key input" on local xterms.

I noticed that my XWin.exe is dated as Oct 6. The latest
xserv went public on last Friday Oct 17 and I updated
it on the following Monday Oct 20. I know I was able
to move around on Oct 17(before I updated to the latest).

The latest package didn't update XWin.exe, did it?
Almost all other exe files in /usr/X11R6/bin are dated
as Oct 16 now so they are probably included in the latest
package but I don't think XWin.exe is.

This leads me to think that XWin.exe is not the culprit.