Re: no key input

Dai,

Very good documentation of your bug.  Thanks.

One undocumented change I made somewhere between October 4th and October
24th was to include the final version of Ivan Pascal's
xc/programs/Xserver/os/WaitFor.c patch:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/xoncygwin/xc/programs/Xserver/os/WaitFor.c?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

I suspect that this patch may be involved with the keyboard focus
problems, since the problem seems to affect multi-window, rootless, and
standard modes of operation.  I have not yet merged Kensuke's new
rootless code into a release, so I know that his new code has nothing to
do with this at all.

I have built a special test version of XWin.exe for you to check out.
The test version's only difference from 4.3.0-20 is that it reverts the
above patch to WaitFor.c.  Please run it and report your results:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/devel/server/XWin-4.3.0-20-Test01.exe.bz2

Thanks for testing,

Harold