Xfig and printer

I found some problems running Xfig under Cygwin, I cannot "save" and/or
"save as" a new picture because in the Save window the keyboard seems to be
disabled. The only way I found is to create a void file .fig (i.e. using Vi)
and then try to save the new picture clicking this dummy name.

The second problem I found is the printer, I don't found a way to set the
defult printer.

May someone kindly help me?

Thank you in advance
Lorenzo