Re: Configuring XFree86 for my keyboard language

When I run the command

$ setxkbmap -v 10 de

from the X server terminal
it gives the following message

Setting verbose level to 10
locale is C
Warning ! multiple definitions of keyboard layout
using comman line ignoring X server.

and shut downs the X server.

Even this doesn't work, I run the second
command

$ xkbcomp -w 3 -xkm -m tr /etc/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86
:0.0

it doesn't produce any messages.

when I apply the remounting /tmp to binmode from the
bash command line it doesn't give any message. Then
after
i started Xwindows by running startx command and i
checked it.
it produces the correct keyboard outputs. But, sorry
for this
question due to I am a new for Xserver and unix, it
doesn't output turkish
alphabet letters which is not available at the English
one, should I expect
that it produce the turkish alphabets in the X windows
environment ?

Thanks a lot for your help