Re: Tight loop in Xwin startup under Win2k

Jeffrey C Honig wrote:

No, it does not happen when I use startxwin.bat.  Even if I configure it
for -fullscreen.  But it is only starting one xterm.  I need to do more
testing trying to start multiple xterm.

I'll also post on the cywin list.  I just thought it likely that someone
on this list may have seen it.

Thanks.

Jeff

If you are struggling debugging this, you may want to try starting the programs with nice so that they don't completely take over the system, which may make it easier to see which processes are causing the problem
Or give the top/Task Manager process a higher priority so that it still runs when the manic process is trying to take over

David