BuildDPS Silliness

xc/config/cygwin.cf/BuildDPS was defined to NO. The reasoning behind this was that DPS was not available on Cygwin.

However, it seems that there was never a BuildDPS flag being checked by the rest of the build system. This flag seems to have always been BuildDPSLibraries. Thus, the BuildDPS NO had no effect.

I had just noticed that some DPS programs were failing to build while I was having trouble with flex. I thought that the BuildDPS flag name had changed, so I changed the #define to BuildDPSLibraries NO. I committed that to xoncygwin HEAD. Then I noticed that the flag appears to have never been BuildDPS. Thus, it should probably just be removed completely, since it wasn't working in the first place. I am rebuilding the tree now and will probably go ahead and remove the BuildDPS/BuildDPSLibraries flag(s) if there are no errors during the build.

Does this seem reasonable to all, or have I missed something?