Re: Xterm: need HELP to configure it properly

Harold,
I don't use any Windows Power Toys on my box. But it is not very fast:
Celeron 466/92 Mbytes RAM/Matrox G200 4Mb
Alexey

>Alexey,
>
>There is likely something else wrong with your system. I have never seen
your problem reported before. Do you have any Windows Power Toys
installed? Some of >those have been reported to cause problems. Also, do
you have any keyboard utility programs installed? How fast is your
machine (speed may play a factor in whether >or not this problem shows
up).

>Harold
>

>After the first-time install of  X, I have found that I need to press
<Enter> key TWICE when I want to run any command in the Xterm console.
>It was a surprise for me. So my question is:
>What should I do to force Xterm act like usual bash shell: I mean how to
type a command and press <Enter> _once_ to run it?