Re: Xterm: need HELP to configure it properly

Alexey,

There is likely something else wrong with your system. I have never seen your problem reported before. Do you have any Windows Power Toys installed? Some of those have been reported to cause problems. Also, do you have any keyboard utility programs installed? How fast is your machine (speed may play a factor in whether or not this problem shows up).

Harold

Alexey Lyubimov wrote:

After the first-time install of X, I have found that I need to press <Enter> key TWICE when I want to run any command in the Xterm console.
It was a surprise for me. So my question is:
What should I do to force Xterm act like usual bash shell: I mean how to type a command and press <Enter> _once_ to run it?
Thank you,
Alexey Lyubimov