Re: Problems setting Norwegian keyboard

>> Do I need something more in my XF86Config?
[snip!]

> there is a minimal sample at
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/XF86Config.bz2

Thanx!  I put in the dummy sections at the end of this file (see my
attached XF86Config file below).  I could change the line in
startxwin.bat to look like this:
	start XWin -multiwindow -clipboard
and still get a Norwegian keyboard.

I didn't put in your fontpath settings, though.  Seems to work without
them.  Should I put them in?

> BTW: can you run the program from
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/keyboard.tar.gz

I get a "404 Not found" on that URL, unfortunately.

> It will print your windows keyboardsettings. With this information I
> can the norwegian layout to the list of preconfigured ones.

Great!

Thanx!

- Steinar

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Keyboard1"
    Driver "Keyboard"

    Option "XkbModel" "pc102"
    Option "XkbLayout" "no"
    Option "XKbOptions" ""
EndSection
#
# The following sections are just added to fulfill the requirements of the
# configfile parser and have no effect on the configuration of the
# Cygwin/XFree86 XServer.
#
Section "Device"
    Identifier  "dummy"
    Driver      "dummy"
EndSection
Section "Monitor"
    Identifier  "dummy"
EndSection
Section "Screen"
    Identifier  "dummy"
    Device      "dummy"
    Monitor     "dummy"
EndSection
Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier      "dummy"
    Screen          "dummy"
    InputDevice     "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
EndSection