RE: DDD dies on me

Howdy,

At 02:37 PM 8/11/2003 -0400, Andrew Braverman wrote:
It is definitely XWin that is crashing.  I seem to have had some mental
block when I wrote the last message because I could swear I had said it died
in 24 bit, but the text doesn't lie...  I will try putting a bunch of ErrorF
statements in and send the resulting log file ASAP.  Thanks.

Ugh, I don't own a video card that does 24bpp anymore, even my old PCI Voodoo 3000 only groks 8, 16, and 32 bit modes. Debugging this will take some work I fear!

Please put the errorf's in before the "for row=0...iconsize" line do
if there is an overwrite we'll get the data before it happens...

A quick glance at the switch(effBPP)==24 doesn't show anything grossly
bad, but the local vars will help pinpoint things immensely...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com