Re: [Off topic] List of current notebooks

All,

Dave Case pointed out to me privately that IBM does indeed have SXGA+ screens, you just have to click a nearly invisible "View all models" button in order to see them. In the interest of fairness to IBM, I have updated my PDF with three SXGA+ models from IBM:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/Notebooks-20030806-0956.pdf (48 KiB)

Enjoy,