RE: No keyboard with XFree86 4.0.3

I also have the same problem, and I have **not** upgraded any files, including the cygwin base, beyond the current files under setup (i.e., no experimental files). I alos have only seen this problem since the upgrade to 4.3 -- I can't tell which of the many XFree files are responsible. I tried a reinstall, without any improvement.

This make any use of XFree impossible. I'm running cygwin under XP Professional.

Lester

--
 Prof. Lester Ingber  ingber@ingber.com  ingber@alumni.caltech.edu
 www.ingber.com                     www.alumni.caltech.edu/~ingber