Re: 4.3.0 Cygwin 1.3.x build and packaging nearly done

I haven't got time to make a formal release announcement, but I just uploaded all of the 4.3.0 packages. They should start showing up on mirrors within a few hours.

Note that all fonts packages {fcyr, fenc, fnts, fscl, f100} have not had their version numbers changed. You will not automatically receive the new fonts if you already have them installed. If you have trouble with the fonts, please try the "reinstall" option for the font packages in Cygwin's setup.exe.

I ask that the first few testers report their results to the mailing list as soon as they can. I am sure I made a mistake somewhere.

Note: This release depends on Cygwin 1.3.x and is a preparation release for Cygwin 1.5.1.