Re: how to get source ip of a telnet session

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Is there any reason you are using telnet server instead of sshd under
> Cygwin?

The X-terminals to be supported don't du ssh; also the intent here
is to provide a nearly seamless login requiring only the
user to enter uid and passwd to get a session, which in
this case is an rdesktop Windows session.  I've got XDM
working but the user needs to login twice of course which
is not what I want.

If using 'in.telnetd' would provide session logging as it
is written I would rejoice; I hoped to find a simple
solution involving existing resources and scripting
rather than having to add functionality to a telnetd.

Michael Grigoni
Cybertheque Museum