Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 92

It may be benign since I'm trying to kill the server anyway, but it also points to a memory leak or some other error which is causing the GPF. xwinclip also fails at other times, although I haven't been running 92 long enough to see if it happens. It would be interesting if someone with access to Purify or another memory profiling tool could compile XWin and see what happens.
-Pete

Earle F. Philhower III wrote:
Howdy...