Re: VC++ A simple question....

You have to use gcc.

Search the mailing list archives for information on people that are interested in making a msvcc port.

For now, the short answer is that no, it is not possible to build with VC++ and it would take someone a good week or two of working evenings to make it possible to do so. Granted, this is on my personal to-do list, but it is nearly at the bottom of the list.

Harold

arunm@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

This is such a simple question i'm amazed I can't see the answer to it on any of the FAQs. Can you compile the application to be ported under VC++ or do you have to use gcc?