Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 88

Hi,

Exit Confirmation:-
Tried Earle's fix for XWin.rc..it makes sense to be either a Caption or a
Dialog Frame but not both together!
MSDN agree on this (somewhere!) I bet the differences between drivers
accounts for the reason why I only see the overlay bug.

Earle's fix worked for me.
All the options are greyed out on it's system menu except Move and
Close..which is sensible.

The hot-key stuff I mentioned is 'gilding the lily', not many apps do this
and it's therefore more 'normal' not to.

Someone needs to try this on win98 etc. as there had been a problem with it
appearing on the task bar, or was this a red herring?

Tried the icon conversions on Matrox G550 and a 3dfx Voodoo 2000 at various
resolutions/bpp and had no problems.
Again a test on an old windoze would be useful (can't help here).

I'm trying to keep up on the mouseup stuff. At least the code is making more
sense to me now!

Colin