Re: Xwinclip documentation

I haven't been able to get any cross-window clipboard action!

No combination has worked for me, using any of the xwinclip releases, or the
built in clipboard integration :(

This and the refresh issue have been my only problems with the Cygwin/Xfree X
server, whihc has otherwise been excellent (I much prefer it to Exceed, for
example).

Leon

Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> on 23/05/2003 13:57:09

Please respond to cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com