Re: ANNOUNCEMENT Server Test 85

I think your window is getting the WM_KEYDOWN but not the WM_KEYUP message.
That'll leave the X server thinking you're holding the return key.
The same thing happens with the mouse button when you move your mouse
out of the window.  You may want to throw some debug statements in the
winmultiwindow.c event handler and see...