Re: Question about color map and 8 bit color

Anthony,

I am not sure what you mean.

When you run `xdpyinfo' does it list a StaticColor or PseudoColor visual? If it lists StaticColor only, then please send in your line that starts XWin.exe. If it does list a PseudoColor visual, then please specify what it is that you are trying to do.

Harold

ANTHONY LEE wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have search google and search the FAQ but whilst I can now
get 8 bit color to work, I don't know how to get the color mapping
to map to the colors that I want. Any help would be appreciated.

Anthony