Re: Re: XWin won't work

After I add the line 'n.n.n.n hostname' to the 'hosts' file in win2K, no
matter what type (numeric or name) of address I give to 'xwin -query', XWin
don't pass from the busy pointer.
If i remove the libe from 'hosts' file XWin works with the name address.

Thanks,
José (sorry about the personal reply)