RE: Patch for maximize-restore positioning

Howdy...
At 08:07 PM 5/12/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Could this patch address the problem I was having where when I would run a
DirectX app on one monitor (at a different resolution than the second
monitor) when the app would end, the X desktop would no longer be at 0,0 but
rather moved over like at 800,0 ?

I'm not sure what you were seeing. but unless it was in the multiwindow mode where you maximized a window then un-maximized it and it was stuck in the upper-left hand corner, then no. This just adds to the maximization patch yesterday to restore the window position on SIZE_RESTORED...

-Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com