Re: "no buffer space available" on Win2K [cgf, please comment]

Chris,

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 01:26:23AM -0400, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

See, the problem I have with this argument is that, as usual, Exceed
doesn't have the same problem that we do.  Thus, it means that there is
a way to avoid this problem through some careful coding technique.  I
want to know what that technique is and what we need to do to implement
it.

How do you know that Exceed doesn't have a similar problem?  Have you
searched their knowledge base or whatever?

No need to... Karl can run Kylix under Exceed and the problem doesn't happen. Thus, they haven't got the same problem. Or, they have found a way to minimize its impact. I only wish that we could do the same.