Your link to validator.w3.org

I saw your link to validator.w3.org on your webpage
http://www.cygwin.com/xfree/ and thought that our site
www.HTMLCodeTutorial.com may be of help to your visitors.  Our users
commonly comment that HTML Code Tutorial is one of the best on the web;
and we recently added a Help Forum, which you can click on from the home
page and get personalized help.  We would be grateful for a link to our
site from your site.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dan