Re: Q: pressing of space necessary after "~"?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Heiko Nardmann wrote:

> Okay, now I found that it is possible to provide a XF86Config file using
> '-xf86config' (not mentioned in online guides). The question is how this file
> shall look like? I have taken the keyboard section from my Linux server
> XF86Config as an example and changed it according your data given above. But
> now I have the problem that XWin complains that it needs a device section.
> Where do I find a XF86Config which fits to the use on a Windows machine? Could
> you provide me with one?

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~goal/xfree/XF86Config.bz2

just unzip it and copy it to /etc/X11/XF86Config

You could also use the config file from your linux server.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander dot Gottwald at informatik dot tu-chemnitz dot de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723