Re: xterm.exe not reading XTerm file in app-defaults

> Attempting to try how it works here, I found _two_ entries in
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/ both named app-defaults.  One the link to
> /etc/X11/app-defaults/ and the second a real directory.  The directory
> contained only one file "Mwm" and was shadowing (i.e. took precedence)
> over the sym-link.  After removing that directory Xterm.exe definitely
> reads its app-defaults file (and current user, as well as installing
> user is non-admin). -- Daniel
In my case whenever I run xman I always got message "No App-Defaults File".
Removing of this directory and putting a symlink to  /etc/X11/app-defaults/
allowed me to see xman pages on XFree86/cygwin for the first time! Thank you
fir this hint - shouldn't it be put in the FAQ?
Greetings

--
Tomasz Rojek