RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 79

Hallo Kensuke,

in /tmp/XWinrl.log, I have 5
"winInitMultiWindowWM - Could not open display, try: 5, sleeping: 5
^L",
and finally "winInitMultiWindowWM - Failed opening the display, giving up.".

Are those the error you are referring to?

The log contains hundredths of "winOrderWindowsMultiWindow" lines.

I do indeed use "Alt-Tab" to switch windows, with mwm I was/am using
ctrl-tab.

Just to be clear: your answer was "It is NOT possible" ?

Thanks,

Gerard

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.